Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thank you President Bush

All I can think about is summer vacation. It is always on my mind and only 2 1/2 weeks away now! How can I stand waiting until then! How can I keep my mind from running over all the possible summer schemes that I have and I don't have?! How can I keep my head in the game for 2 1/2 more weeks until delicious freedom? And now, thanks to President Bush I have a compounded problem. Now I want to think about the $600 from the government that I forgot I was getting--and now can think of 150 million ways to spend it. It will probably end up in my savings account, but for now, I am dreaming and schemeing of the wonder of unexpected money spending ability. Should I go somewhere? Buy something? Who knows! But it sure does give me one more thing to think about other than work! Oh, my. How are you going to spend yours?

2 comments:

Duludes said...

Well I can say we are going to be stocking are food storage and putting it towards paying of the car. Both are not fun things to spend money on in my opinion.

JMadd said...

Spent it before I got it!