Friday, May 23, 2008

My Announcement


So, I never tell my kids about dates I go on, or who I think is cute because it is none of their business. I think it is just because I am a young teacher that they are fascinated with my love life. They are constantly wanting to set me up with brothers, cousins, nephews, uncles, and the one single male teacher at the high school. So this "wedding announcement" I found on my white board this morning when I came to work, is not anything new per say, but just cute and funny. Apparently I need to be looking for a man who wears black short shorts and and carries an umbrella! I left it on the board to be funny and all morning my kids are asking about who my man is! :) Apparently his name is Herman? jk.

2 comments:

Missy said...

That's cute that your students take such an interest in your love life! LOve the pic!

JMadd said...

You never know what source love will come from. I think it's sweet that they care so much about you. How was last night?