Friday, March 21, 2008

Where I Work According to Disney!





Okay, so these photos are not as interesting as I thought they would be, but they are filming a Disney Channel Origional Movie on Main Street about a 1/2 mile from where I work! We do have a lovely, quaint Main Street area with narrow, one-way streets, but I promise it doesn't look like this everyday! Apparently this is what small-town America looks like!

The movie is going to be called Hatching Pete and stars several of my students as extras! And the high school drill team and marching band will be in the movie as well. The movie premise is a small town high school mascot does not want his identity to be discovered--it would be the end of his social life!!!!--and eventually his secret rooster-costume-wearing-identity is hatched! Oh, no!

p.s. Now that I look at these photos again, they didn't actually have to doctor up the town too much.... :)

1 comment:

Missy said...

I've always thought Paysen had a cute little downtown! Love the Rooster days! And how fun to have kids in a movie! We'll have to watch for it even if the plot sounds dumb!