Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life is Short: Scrapbook your Leg Hairs

I confiscated the strangest item from a student yesterday. A duck-taped, maroon binder filled with page protectors displaying peices of duck tape with names written on them in sharpies on one side, and on the other, ripped off, male leg hair. A whole catalog of the "coolest kids" in school's leg hair. GROSS. There were pages and pages and pages filled with leg hair.

I have almost never been more disgusted in my life. When I asked why in the world he would ever do a disturbing thing like that? "Life is short Ms. E!"

WOW.

The prom queen who is also in that class, has been growing a strip of her leg hair for 4 months to be able to say she was the first girl in the leg-hair-scrapbook. She was just pressing on a peice of duck tape to her legs when I snatched the binder away to dissipate the students.

9 comments:

Missy said...

What kids will do in small towns when they're bored!!

Scully said...

I cannot imagine how much that would hurt. Like waxing times ten. Yowza. Crazy kids.

Katie said...

That is the nastiest thing I've ever heard. Gross. Seriously.

Kelly said...

Ya that is pretty bizarre! I am glad that you have to deal with that and not me.

JMadd said...

One of these days, the police are going to follow a tip in a murder/rape case and it's going to lead them to this kid's house where they're going to find his book of leg hair, plus his books and bags of all other sorts of thinggs. I think you need to send him the the school counselor because he sounds certified.

Unknown said...

He does have enough DNA material in that book to committ a major crime and plant evidence/frame someone else. Wow Jen, does sound kinda CSI now that I think about it!

Missy said...

Seriously, that is quite vile. Besides who wants to be immortalized by their leg hair!! Crazy kids, indeed.

Duludes said...

Joel and I where laughing and then we where like this is totally gross. I can't believe the things kids do for entertainment or lack there off.

Relaxed Cat said...

that is so freakin awesome! ;) love it! those little grodo burgers!