Thursday, March 06, 2008

MY 10 ADDICTIONS


1. Scrapbook Paper

I was buying some scrapbook paper yesterday and realized I am addicted! I then thought about all the things I am legally addicted to. I weaned myself off of shoes and purses, only to focus my attention elsewhere! So, I thought I would let you all know a little more about me by telling you 10 things I am absoultely addicted to!



2. Cafe Rio



3. The Radio




4. The Internet

5. Lipstick


6. Chocholate

7. Novels

8.Cliff Bars

9. The Color Black




10. Work

The L-I-S-T

1. Scrapbook Paper
2. Cafe Rio
3. The Radio
4. The Internet
5. Lipstick
6. Chocholate
7. Novels
8. Cliff Bars
9. The Color Black
10. Work

(going to the gym would be a close-11)

3 comments:

Missy said...

I hear ya on the chocolate and scrapbook paper and internet (as I am the first one to comment on your post!)! And I'll have to say that I've never had a Cliff bar.

Kelly said...

Ok, I am with you on most of them. Cafe Rio love!! If I lived there I would really be addicted. Love Chocolate of course. John says I am addicted to the internet, mostly email. I am always checking to see if I have mail, like 50 times a day. This was one of those times. I also love wearing black. I would were all black and not think anything of it. I think it looks good with my hair. :) I am so vain! Finally, I don't know if I am addicted to my job, but I am addicted to Brody. I love that kid! Great post Krystal!

Relaxed Cat said...

are you sure you don't want to categorize those things as simple good taste ---addiction makes it sound like it's not awesome. ;) and common, CAFE RIO . . .