Thursday, August 02, 2007

So the Problem With...

So the problem with kissing a random guy in another state is...it makes you want to kiss more people. It reminds you that you have no one currently to kiss in your life, and that you really really, need to work on your in-house social life. So I have been listening to romantic music (this has got to stop) and every man I see is really cute. I couldn't stop staring at the institute teacher last night. Hmmm, sooo cute. My problem is, I need to stay on the horse. Ha ha. Because who likes this longing feeling?

6 comments:

Missy said...

Yeah, that is sort of a problem...but if the Institute teacher is available, then go after him!

Unknown said...

I'm thinking about how I can devise a plan...LOL.

Scully said...

Just start asking well-thought out questions AFTER the lesson. Or compliment him on teaching an idea you always found difficult or just compliment him on his teaching style. Whatever it is, just get him talking after class and eventually the conversation will turn from the religious stuff to other stuff. Unless he is currently attached, then you might as well just focus elsewhere. I speak from experience with a Sunday School teacher.

Relaxed Cat said...

Amen! AMEN!! aMEN!!!

Relaxed Cat said...

BTW ~ Is this the very same institute teacher who is incapable of holding a conversation with you (or anyone) - but is periodically drawn in by your magnetic charm, forcing you into awkward wordless exchanges?

Unknown said...

Yeah, and we had another one, and then he approacted me again on Sunday and it was just as much of a disaster as ever! I'm over it already! Ha ha.