Monday, July 30, 2007

Nothing is Wrong with...


Nothing is wrong with a little action right? Ha ha. Okay, lots of things to say about my 2 month long vacationing, however, lets start with the best part. Okay, so I was in Huntington Beach, CA, this past weekend, as the last part of my glorious vacationing. I stayed at a beach house 2 blocks from the beach with my friend Krista. We (5 of us) played on the beach, watched the U.S. Open Surfing competition, X-Games skateboarding, went to an Angel's game with her singles ward, and boogie boarded in the ocean, sunbathed, sunbathed, sunbathed, drank at least of gallon of salt water, and I hooked up with an old friend, a guy from my singles ward like 8 years ago when I lived at King Henry. Okay, "hooking up" is an exaggeration, we held hands and stuff and he kissed me, and we went to the beach Saturday night until 3:15 in the morning. I know, I know, you think I'm lying, you know me better than that right? You do know me better than that. But it happened, and it was fun, and you only live life once right? Don't judge me, I still won't regret it! LOL. And it was a very innocent kiss. I promise.

12 comments:

Relaxed Cat said...

Sounds like the best vacation ever! Sun and warm and romance by the ocean! King Henry . . . wow that's a blast from the past - how crazy to meet him down there! :)

Missy said...

Glad to have you back!!! Once rested you must tell more of you adventures.

Kelly said...

Hey Krystal! I didn't even know about this blog until I saw it on Missy's website. I guess I will forgive you too for not visiting me, even though I was only 20 mins away! It sounds like you are having tons of fun! I would love to know more!

CMH said...

I think I could really learn to like this new Esperanza! How exciting to have a summer fling. Now I have 'Summer Nights' from Grease playing in my head. Hee!

Missy said...

So, I probably know this King Henry guy and I'm DYING to know who it is!!! You've GOT to tell me!!!
Can't wait to hear more!

Unknown said...

Kelly! I am so sorry! It was just spur of the moment and I flew in and didn't have a car! I suck I know it! Forgive me!!! Missy it was Logan B. do you remember him? Short guy?!?

Missy said...

Logan...really short, brown curly hair, nice smile? Really good guy? That's crazy if that's him!

Kelly said...

Krystal don't worry. I am not bitter at all. I completely understand! I am just excited for you and this guy!

Duludes said...

Hey when do you leave to go back to Utah? Glad you have had some memorable to say the least experiences this summer. Great to have you back to the blogging world.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Missy, that is the one...but who knows, he is short and just called me today after almost a week, so....I'm at least going to say this should boost my desire to work on my love life...haha.

Missy said...

As I recall, he was a great guy and he called you! That's great too! So what if he's short, right? :)

Relaxed Cat said...

How fun that he called! :)