Top Ten Defunct Myths from my Childhood:
(obviously pulled from different stages of my childhood)
1. Santa Claus is real.
2. Ralph Machio (The Karate Kid), is the hottest man on earth.
3. Its okay to wear red cordory pants under your Polyflinder dresses, in public.
4. All men have a full head of hair, lots of muscles, and can fix everything like my father.
5. All cats are girls, all dogs are boys.
6. If I eat sand, water, and a seed, I will grow a flower inside of me.
7. The worst possible embarassment is to be caught wearing a bra.
8. On the other hand, if you don't wear a bra, your chest will grow in all sorts of strange directions.
9. The 2nd worst possible thing on earth, is having the guy I like, know I like him.
10. I need to repent after singing, "believe it or not I'm walking on air" because obviously I cannot; and I am lying.
Weekly Words of Wisdom:
~Wear modest work out clothes; because you might just run into your English Proffessor at the gym, and you don't want him thinking about you in a sports bra next class period!
Disney on Ice
1 day ago