Sunday, March 03, 2013

When I see miracles...

My friend Marta and her husband Joel finally received a little baby by adoption this week.
When I see other people experience miracles in their lives, I know there is one out there for me too, and for each of us.

Wherefore, my beloved brethren  have miracles ceased because Christ hath ascended into heaven, and hath sat down on the right hand of God, to claim of the Father his rights of mercy which he hath upon the children of men? ... Behold I say unto you, Nay; neither have angels ceased to minister unto the children of men.  - Moroni 7: 27, 29

I know miracles happen around us everyday--manifest in an infinite number of ways--if we choose to see them.

2 comments:

The Gurrs said...

I LOVE THAT!!!

WalkConkies said...

Yay for miracles and tender mercies every single day!