Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Miss No Longer

I was finally able to add a sticky-note in response to the anonymous inquiry.

Just one of many notes left all over my whiteboard!

I just found this one today!
My students are absolutely fascinated with my engagement. They haven't been able to stop talking about my boyfriend all year - so of course it follows they are excited for my upcoming marriage as well! I have had everything from advice on "being good" even though it's hard, to kids saying they just got up that morning and "knew" I was going to get engaged that day!

It was of course - announced over the school intercom that I was engaged, and an suprise rootbeer float - engagement party was thrown for my by my 4th hour class.

7 comments:

Missy said...

I LOVE how excited your students are! How sweet to throw you a root beer float party! I'm SOOOO happy for you and I can't wait! Now I know the date. :)

Katie said...

Yay! A million congratulations! How darling that your students are so excited for you. Your fiance is a lucky man!

WalkConkies said...

So cute! Of course they are excited for you! I am feeling like a root beer float party or something too! Congrats!!!

Reece and Caitlin said...

haha nice

BlogBee said...

Nice Work

Register and Promote your blog at

blogbee to increase blogtraffic.

Here is the link

http://www.blogbee.in/index.php?option=com_users&view=registration

Thanks & Regards
Blogbee Team.

The Gurrs said...

That is so awesome!!

Adventures in Kamalot said...

I love how into your wedding your students are! So fun!!!