Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bridal Fairs & Brooke Time

Thanksgiving Point Bridal Fair, March 2013
I always swore I would never go to a bridal fair - who needs one anyway? They just try to sell you over-priced services you don't really need - but this weekend I finally went to one. You (hopefully) only get married once, so enjoy it, right? Well, that is what my little sister Brooke is for. She scouted out this Bridal Fair at Thanksgiving Point, and we went and had the time of our lives. It was sooooo soooo fun. What a great sister I have! We ate the cupcakes and looked at the invitations and took photos in the photo booths and just were our own silly-selves.
Of course we went through and "sampled" all of the photo booth s and had so much fun taking pictures and goofing around. I love this girl!

I love that Brooke is here to help me plan my wedding and do the girl-stuff with me. My mom is 800 miles away and so Brooke gets to have a lot of the fun with me! What a good sister. Also this weekend I took her up to the Salt Lake Temple with me. She had never done a session in that temple and it was a neat experience to have together as well.


3 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Yay for sisters and yay for girl time! Let me know if Brooke is ever busy when you have your next urge for some girl time/wedding planning :)! So excited for you!!!

Missy said...

I went to a bridal fair but it wasn't as fun as that one! a photog friend of mine had a booth set up there. Fun times! Also I love the salt lake temple! It used to be our temple when we lived in Tooele.

Katrina said...

Wish I was there to share in some of this fun! Love the pictures. It is fun to share these moments with Brooke. I am glad I didn't miss out on the wedding dress shopping howeer.