Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wedding Ideas: Things I Like Right Now

I never thought I would get married in the spring/early summer, so I have never thought about these colors, but they are pretty. I may look back and think they are trendy, but look at all the pretty!





I also have to shout-out to my wonderful, future husband who drove all over Salt Lake City to stop into 5 different Macy's stores to find the groomsman's' ties! It must be true love.

So - for inquiring minds - I think my colors will be cream and pink with accents in sea-glass green. 

P.S. One of my students persuaded me to get on pintrest today to look at wedding ideas - and that is going to be a new distraction. It's quite terrible all of the fun, amazing ideas out there! Now my head is swimming with ideas and distractions!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oooohhhh! I love it. Especially the splash of green. Fun! I can't wait to see all the photos of how beautiful the occasion is. :)

WalkConkies said...

Gorgeous! So fun that you won't be married in a blizzard or have to worry about fresh flowers being ruined by the cold air & figure out how to squeeze in an anniversary celebration in December every year :)! Love your colors!

Reece and Caitlin said...

what is sea-glass green? I understand green....and what the sea looks like, and I know what glass is, but I can't put them all together....hmmm I am sure it will look very nice though!

The Gurrs said...

Beautiful colors. How fun! Enjoy every minute!!