Friday, December 19, 2008

Why I Love Christmas



One of my favorite things about the holiday--as it should be--is faithful friends that are dear to us, gather near to us once more! Thank you all for your Christmas cards and cookies and visits and calls!

Last night Cami&Simon, Marta&Joel, Jacy&Roger, Heidi&Andy, and I got together at the Pizza Factory for food, folks, and fun. I love that even though I look awkwardly like the only single person there--I never feel othered around you guys! This is the old high school gang with the husbands, Heather&Kirk, and Melissa&Ben, Scully and Chad, we wish ya'll could have been there with us!

6 comments:

Scully said...

I wish I could have been there too! It looks fun. And we could be Singletons together!

WalkConkies said...

It was so great to see you! I dont' know how we always manage to act like we're still in High School when we get together, even when we are getting OLD!!! But, it is always so refreshing and I LOVE it! (Especially the laughing until it hurts part)

Relaxed Cat said...

it was so good to get together! scully, let us know when you're visiting utah-land!

Missy said...

There's Heidi and Andy! Fun to see them! And I LOVE Pizza Factory!!!

Missy said...

I too wish I could have been there! It would be good to laugh until it hurts!!!

Duludes said...

Okay I don't know if I can every forgive you for living and not saying Goodbye. Of all the people there I didn't expect you to be the one to go home early. Party Pooper. J/K We had tons of fun thanks for the laughs and memories.