Friday, July 25, 2008

Yes, I'm in the Ensign

Yes, I am in this month's Ensign Magazine. I have been getting lots of e-mails, love you guys! I am in the Ensign this month, in the article about the perpetually single! :D LOL. I have a friend who works for the Ensign and she edited that article and said it made her think of me so she gathered me with other of {her} friends for the photo. Yes, it is a staged photo! :D

I haven't seen the article or photo yet, so I don't yet know whether I need to be put in witness protection, but I have it on good word from my family that I don't need to have them disown me for my good looks; I warned them if I looked like a dog they are ordered to say "That is not Esperanza, wow that strangely looks like my sister/daughter, but it's not her! :D

1 comment:

JMadd said...

You looked good and richous and spirichul, but not Molly like some of the other girls in this issue of the En-zin. This might be good for you because guys in the ward (if they actually bother to read the Ensign) will see your picture and will now have something to talk to you about and you'll get asked out on all sorts of dates. Or maybe some guy in "the mission field" will see your picture and know that you are the one and he'll search high and low for you on LDS Linkup (but not in a creepy, stalker way). I see all good things coming from this.