Friday, July 11, 2008

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful


Maybe I will have to vote for John McCain because of his wife! JK. Well, I do like him better now that I know more about his wife. I just hated her a little because she is beautiful. Tendency to do that as women don't we? Beautiful, and looks quite a bit younger than her husband.

Well, I saw a new special on Cindy McCain on GMA (Good Morning American)I only watch it because my mom does. Haha. Anyway, she runs marathons, runs Operation Smile out of Africa, has three kids of her own I think and adopted one severly birth defected child out of Malasia(?) and raised her kids in AZ while her husband was commuting to DC and back and home only on the weekends. I guess what I am saying is she is a tough broad. Good for her! And they showed a lot of pictures of her from over the years and she had lots of bad hair-dos too! She just still looks beautiful because she is thinner than ever and has had some face work done, but all in all, (and maybe I am just being indoctrinated by the news media) she is more than just a perfectly coiffered, formidable woman!

Sure she was born an heiress and seduced John McCain when he was only separated I think from his first wife and she is 15-ish years younger than him, but she seems really cool. I wouldn't mind having a laundry list of great accomplishments as well!

1 comment:

JMadd said...

One of my favorite lines from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" is "the man may be the head, but the woman is the neck." I think Cindy McCain seems alright, and who cares if she's had a little work done.