Monday, February 26, 2007

Black


I'm feeling burned out. Burned out of everything! Today was not a good school day. And I have been sick with a sinus infection for the last week and 1/2. They say new teachers catch everything and it is true! I also admitted to myself that I like someone and that stinks because then you want them to like you and that leaves you feeling like you are wanting something, and I don't want to want something. I do want something. A break, a tropical vacation, a hot man, a pizza. Alas, my black cloud will leave tommorrow, I bounce back quick, you know me! but today. Black.

7 comments:

Scully said...

Sorry about the sinus infection. Have you ever tried Airborne? It won't help now that you have the actual infection, but it does actually help keep you from getting anything else. The Pink Grapefruit flavor is the least gag-inducing. And who is this boy you like?

Missy said...

Second the Airborne! And you know you can be very therapeutic to discuss such wants in detail with your friends!!! ;) Particularly the boy one. ;)

Unknown said...

Gosh, well....I have a crush on that short teacher I work with...been trying so hard not too! And then at the spirit assebly we were in, the licorice eating contest...he was just hot. I have a crush on a short man?!? But nothing is going to happen and I don't know if I want it too....I'm just attracted to him....Am I just lonely? I don't like "wanting," because it reminds me I am not getting.

Panini said...

sorry, darling. I love the last sentence of your last comment. :)

Unknown said...

hot man is the key. But maybe you just need to find a hot man. There's a dearth in Provo. MOVE! Okay, like I can talk. I'm still dating Brando the non-mo. Not exclusively...I don't think...cuz he told me he didn't want that but he doesn't seem to be dating anyone else...it's confusing...I could go on. But he really has a cute butt. so I stay.

Unknown said...

btw-you have a crush on shorty because there aren't enough men in Utah county and most of them are married. Seriously, look at the stats. There are more women than men where you are and up in the SLC, slightly more men than women

Unknown said...

SJ, We need to talk! Well and if anyoneknows any hot, tall men, hookme up! jk