Thursday, February 15, 2007

Suddenly...Back in High School

I am finding myself suddenly back in high school, only the high school experience I never had. Explaination:

1 - I am part of the big "Spirit Bowl," competition in the assembly tommorrow. Never done that before. (Licorise eating contest, should have just said no?)

2- 16 year old boy in my English class can't stop staring at me, in class, in the hallways, he turns his body around to 1/2 way face me if I sit in the back of the class to quiet the noisy ones. Okay, so I had that a few times in high school, this however, is creepy.

3- I was featured in the newspaper: favorite quote, who's your hero?, what are your aspirations in life, with a photo. Never been a featured interview before.

4- I am standing in long lunch lines for turkey gravy--this time however, I get to take cuts!

5- Bad, bad tests, however this time I get to write them! Jk. My tests are infallaible! LOL.

6- Progress reports, only this time I am sending them, instead of waiting for my parents to open them and read "Good student. Talks too much during class time."

7- Again, PHS shirt, wearing school colors, only this time it says, "Faculty." I have traded my maroon and gold for green and white.

8- Crushes on male teachers, mmmhmmm, only this time I could date a teacher? Weird.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Just what I needed. The last was particularly funny for some reason. Every high school girls dream I guess. LOL

Joy said...

Its like the twilight zone...