Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Rock Star Variety


I was brought back down to earth a few days ago when one of my students told me I, "just need to relax," she said "you are stressed all the time." And my co-worker whom I share a homeroom with said if I work through lunch too often its a recepit for burn-out. So how did I unwind? Guitar Hero and pizza with Mrs. M, and Ms. E., during lunch! Not so professional.....well, oh well! It was AWESOME. I am an addict after only one round. Good thing I don't own this game. We hooked it up to ourLCD projector, luckily I was not the one setting it up when the Vice Principal walked in! Ha ha. Anway, yeah, I'm the rock-star-variety of teacher, althoughI didn't go so far as to join our school's Guitar Hero Face-off they had as a fundraiser, but Mrs. M did! Serious guys, its good stress relief! You feel like a rock star strumming that guitar to punk rock and 80's rock. Too bad playing the "real" guitar isn't that easy! Apparently I'm a natural.

7 comments:

Panini said...

I played that thing at FHE a month ago. It is so stinkin fun!!! seriously! I love it! I could be addicted too. I want to play again.

Scully said...

It is just practice for that band we planned on putting together in high school - I think it was a way to pay for the old maid's commune we were planning. Hee.

Unknown said...

Okay, probably we should do both now huh Scully? Well, the band anway, and if we did the commune let's do Italy? LOL.

Missy said...

*waving lighter* Rock on, sister...rock on. heheheh

Scully said...

Italy would be lovely, but I was thinking an estate within an hour or two train ride from London.

Unknown said...

I like the new format

Unknown said...

Oh and I've never played guitar hero, but those video game creators are so smart to finally start making stuff everyone will like. gamerworld's not just for pre-teen boys and 30-something men who like shooting aliens anymore (yay!).