Sunday, January 27, 2013

Florencia En El Amazonas

Florencia En El Amazonas, is a brand new opera, based loosely on Love in the Time of Cholera. It is set  in South America on a riverboat along the Amazon River, and is sung in Spanish.

Dressed up for a night on the town. 

One of the things that I love the most about my wonderful boyfriend, P, is that he is soooo willing to do just about anything with me, as long as he is by my side. I had free tickets to the new opera, Florencia En El Amazonas in Salt Lake City last week.

 He was such a good sport and dressed up with me and ---I think--- secretly enjoyed it, even though the waiter at the resturant we went to joked that a date to the opera surely was his "girlfriend's idea." I appreciate how flexible and easy going and enjoyable my man truly is. 

1 comment:

WalkConkies said...

How fun! Wish we could have joined you! That is true love when your man will go to an opera or musical with you. I've dragged Andy to a couple musicals, but we haven't braved the opera yet. Sounds amazing though!