Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Las Vegas Getaway Weekend

Tim & Faith Concert @ The Venetian, Las Vegas

Fake Elvis

Fake Elvis, again.

Enjoying the view from the top of the Stratosphere.

Walking around Freemont Street.
I am generally NOT a Vegas person, if the whole city disappeared into thin air, I'd rejoice. But this being said, I did have a really, really fun weekend in Vegas with my friend Krista. We booked tickets to the Tim McGraw concert which was amazing, and other than that shopped (of course), hit a few fun restaurants  soaked up the sunshine and talked, and otherwise took a break from the real world - which let's face it...is needed, especially in January!

3 comments:

WalkConkies said...

So needed. I think I need that sun about now!!! Glad you had a fun, relaxing break! And, you look gorgeous as usual by the way!

Missy said...

That looks like fun! I need the sun sooooo bad! January is a looooong month. :/ you look fabulous!

The Gurrs said...

how fun! I miss you 2 beautiful girls!