Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ringing in the New Year

@ The Five Al's in Salt Lake City
We had a really nice evening ringing in 2013. P and I went to dinner with my friends Amanda and Derek at a fancy Old English-style restaurant in SLC, then caught the lights one last time downtown on Temple Square and then back down to Provo to watch fireworks and the ball drop at the Towne Center. P is so darling, we danced in the new year and didn't worry if anyone saw us kissing.
Derek, Amanda, Me, and P at Temple Square

Freezing cold - but happy for the new year, in Provo.
A few days earlier we had a really fun double date with Reece and his wife Caitlin. We went to the BYU vs. Virginia Tech game at the Energy Solutions Arena and had pizza at the California Pizza Kitchen.

Wearing BYU gear.

Reece, Caitlin, Me & P - so fun to see these guys before they went back to Texas.


4 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Adorable. That is all I can say :)! Glad you had fun even if it was without me :). We need to double again soon!

The Gurrs said...

so cute! I'm glad you had a great New Years! And I LOVE your boots!

Katrina said...

I love these photos! So beautiful, and so fun to see all four of you so happy and enjoying New Years Eve! Ring out Wild Bells

Missy said...

You guys look so cute together! I didn't know Provo had New Years festivities. Brrrrrr! We should double sometime!