Thursday, September 03, 2009

I got a tattoo






Okay, so it was a fake one, but it was so fun!

My friends called up two weeks before school started and said let's go to L.A. I said okay! We went to Disneyland, stayed with my friend Krista in Hunington Beach and got fake tattoos, and laid out at the beach, ate gelato, checked out cute boys, and went window shopping. It was such a fun weekend away!

My tattoo is of a Roman gladiator (I have been penchant for all things Italian ever since I kissed a cute Italian man in Rome, but that is another story!) My friends got little tattoos on their backs, but I said, go big or go home! :D It was only a couple of dollars and we got them right on the beach. It felt fun to feel a little wild and scandalous. Ah, the secret life of the conservative, Utah school teacher! :D Oh, and the water was so warm and beautiful! Too bad I'm back to work now!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun! I love summer trips like that! I wish it happened more often to me :)

Katie said...

Hey, I want to hear the story of the cute Italian man, by the way. 1st semester I'm teaching 2 junior honors classes and one regular. Next semester I have 2 sophomore honors class and 1 junior honors class. It is a cupcake year for me =-)

Scully said...

I need to hear the story of the Italian man.

JMadd said...

Your bad-a tattoo goes so well with the modest one piece.

Unknown said...

Maybe I should make a post about it - the hot Italian man I think....I have a picture of how cute he is! :D

Thanks Jenn, the tattoo is off set by the suit then? Good. Didn't want to look too sketchy! ;)

Relaxed Cat said...

you wicked, wicked girl

Michelle said...

Looks like a blast! I could've used a little California sun this summer. Beaches in AK aren't the same. Gorgeous and fun in a different way. I love all your pictures!

The Gurrs said...

How fun! You look great with a tattoo :)

I also want to hear the Italian man story

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

You crack me up! I just found your blog today. You're too cute :)