Friday, November 14, 2008

My Comfort-Everythings



Sometimes when I have a gray day or gray week, (of which this has been one) my mind retreats into memory and imagination. I long for all of the things that give me comfort. Here's my list of things I long for this week:

Fuzzy Slippers
Carey Grant Movies
Flannel Backed-Quilts
PJ Pants
Sweatshirts
Hot Chocholate
A Fireplace/Fire
Love Stories
Family
PASTA
Good Conversation
Warm Sunshine
Everything Done!
My Favorite Song on the radio
Nothing to do.
Coats, Hats, & Mittens
Pony-Tails
The Smell of Fresh Cut Grass
Soup
Shopping Trips
Grilled-Hamburgers!
Scrapbooking
Laughter
Fresh-Air-Outings
Anthropologie and the Pottterybarn
Pumpkin-Anything
Frank Sinatra
Friends.

4 comments:

Relaxed Cat said...

the weather has been gray too. that's a warm lovely list. lets play soon.

Missy said...

Good, good grays busters list!

Katie said...

Ohhhhhh I love your list!

The Gurrs said...

Ahhhhh, that sounds so nice! You make me want to drink some spiced/apple cider! You reminded me of all those great talks we had lounging on our beds/couches or walking up to the temple--great memories!

I think I'm going to go snuggle our little baby bunnies we just got, and watch a girly movie because Peter's out of town :)