Sunday, November 23, 2008

Goal Accomplished!





Okay, okay, we are not supposed to be talking about goals until January! But, seeing how January is not too far away---I am trying to tick a few more things off of my 2008 list. Now, this one I did a while ago, but have not yet posted pictures. On my list of things to do this last year, and the year before that, was to hike Mt. Timp in Provo! This is a long, all-day hike, that frankly, I have been scared of for a very long time. This year I set a date, found a crew, and hiked it on the said date, even though it snowed! This made is all the more challening, and all the more fun, well, if you ask me anyway--. :D Because of the snow we only made it to the top of the saddle, about 1 mile or so from the top of the mountain.

Here's to finishing up 2008 with a bang! Get a few more memories in this year! :D

1 comment:

Relaxed Cat said...

smart not to hike up the last part with the snow! there's a really steep icy section just at the top where you could easily fall off...it made me nervous in our hot weather. cool icy hair pic