Monday, August 04, 2008

This one is for the girls!


So, the new Ensign article on single people talks about having good friends to help you cope with being single forever. And I think that is so true. I love all of my good girl friends that I have had forever, and recently as well. I am so grateful for the listening ears and the good times that keep me from being lonely. If I can't be married yet, at least I have all of my wonderful girl friends, including all of you!

Here are a few recent pics with friends.

Cruise to Mexico


Les Miserables, The Tuachan Theatre


Strawberry Days Rodeo


Panini and I at a wedding reception

5 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Well, you know what they say - to have a good friend you have to be one! No wonder you have so many friends!!! You're awesome. Some of my neighbors just went on a girls trip to Park City and I got to thinking we ML girls need to do that some time!!! We really need to get scrapbooking after our move!

JMadd said...

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're not going to be single FOREVER. If I can get married, ANYONE can.

Missy said...

Girlfriends ROCK!! You look so cute in that Ensign article too!! It just came this week to me. My mom saw it and knew it was you rightaway too!!

Duludes said...

Oh I have to ditto what Heidi said. you are a amazing person who I wish I lived closer to so I could create new and everlasting memories with. We should plan a Moses Lake girls weekend it would be the best.

Missy said...

MmmmHmmmmm! You are an incredible person! I feel blessed to call you friend!

Yes, Yes, let's all regroup! It would be way to much fun.