Saturday, August 16, 2008

Family Reunion '08

Just got back from my last summer trip before school starts! My family had a mini-reunion in Indiana and Ohio! For those of you who don't know my sister's family just moved back from Germany and now live in Indiana, where my brother in law works at IU. Here are a few fun pics from our trip! We went to Amish country, and played in a few beautiful parks, toured IU, went to Nashville,Indiana, which is a fun little shopping town, and just hung out with the family!

My long-lost relative.

At Indiana University.

Um, dad threatened to disown us! We stopped to have a little fun in the Kroger's parking lot. I love my family! Haha.

The girls at Mama Bear's in Bloomington, Indiana, the #4 best pizza parlor in the USA, according to People's Magazine.

Here is a shot of the whole family.

Reece & I in a playhouse type thing in a park in Columbus, Ohio, acting like frogs, apparently.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures Krystal! I am glad you were able to see you sister and family. Sorry you vacation is almost over! I am in need of a big vaca myself! We need to see each other too! I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you. I will be back in Utah (with John this time, yeah!) mid Sept. We should get together!

Missy said...

You guys know how to have fun! That's nice that your sister is back in the states now.

JMadd said...

Was that a donkey or a mule?

Sara said...

Love your pictures Krystal! You are lucky to be so photogenic! Your blog is fun--thanks for giving me the new address. I'll be a lurker for sure!