Thursday, August 28, 2008

Straight Men Don't...

wear these yet.

that my brother says makes me look younger and not like a teacher. (HUH?!) Yeah, he said he didn't mean it that way. (HAha) And I noticed almost all of the guy's jeans in the store had these:

And frankly, I think they look femme. I don't think straight men wear these yet, nor should they, but I have no doubt they will be. The only guy wearing them in the store was gay, and so when I tried to aruge with him (in a friendly manner) about their style-ability, he says I just haven't seen them around enough yet. True. But seriously, they make guys look like they have a girl-rear. I know gay men set a lot of our fashion, but how far is too far. Okay, they aren't as bad as the whole, guys-wearing-actual-girl-jeans thing from a year or so ago, and maybe you could tell me these are not that bad, but I think they are hideous!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow. Those are ultra feminine. I completely agree, no straight man should wear those. P.S. I totally relate to the "not look like a teacher" thing. I was wearing a pair of trouser jeans last year, and my brother told me, "Wow...you really look like a teacher." I didn't quite know how to take that, considering it was the weekend.

Missy said...

Um those jeans are...special? I truly thought I was looking at a pair of women's jeans at first glance. Talk about pushing the envelope!

JMadd said...

I've seen a man wear them. A very straight man, with the initials PR. He used to be our neighbor.

Michelle said...

Out of control...that's what men who wear those pants are. Too much!