Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Mini-Tour of Italy!

I will post a folder on my facebook account with more pics if anyone wants to see more pics, but here is a highlight or two. Enjoy!




A beautiful man, I'm not going to lie.


Venice; view from Rialto Bridge




Me somewhere in Vatican City.


A view of Assissi.


Venice, obviously.


Cheese and Wine Tasting, Minus the Wine Tasting. :)



Everyone rides bikes in Ferraro.

So there is a small sample! I took 8 rolls of film and 450 digital pictures, not counting what my mom and sister took on their digital camera. LOL.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You look great Krystal! No wonder the guys were all over you! I am still so jealous. Love the pictures! Can't wait to see more!!

JMadd said...

You're so right... everything in Italy really does look like a postcard! I sure do hope I can go someday and take the Catholic church history tour.

Missy said...

AAAHHHH! I can hardly stand the anticipation until I get to go! It looks so wonderful! I can wait to see more pics on your Facebook!
BTW, where is Assissi? Did I even spell that right?

Missy said...

Such delightful pictures! How much fun was that to go with your Mom and Sister!?! :) No wonder you have such a load of wonderful memories saved in film.