Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Train has Jumped the Tracks.


I love vacations, don't get me wrong. But since I'm back, I can't get into the swing of things. At all. My train has jumped the tracks and I have 3 weeks of 18-credit hour Heck to pull through before Christmas. Any suggestions on getting my motivation back?!? So far I have tried: sleeping in too long and missing part of class, getting a bad grade on a sloppy paper, turning homework in late, feeling anti-social, and over-eating leftover holiday goodies. Ah, the wolf is at my door....Hmmm. Not so good. But the holiday was good!

5 comments:

Panini said...

oh that's so me. I really need to pull it together, but where did this instant school-apathy arrive from? ahhhh.

Unknown said...

It came from the Thanksgiving break sample of the goodness of life while ignoring responsibility...LOL.

Panini said...

ah! you're so right. that's what it was.

Missy said...

Sorry for the holiday let-down. But it must have been one good break!!

Missy said...

Hello Esperanza, I moved over the weekend (blog-wise). New name too. Once was mamadarlin. Just wanted a change of pace. Hope finals aren't killing you!!