Thursday, September 06, 2012

Football & Me

BYU vs. WSU
My cute boyfriend in trying to help me understand the wonderful world of football. I watch football games on occasion, but really have no idea what is going on. I know guys pounce on each other and try to get the ball through the goal posts and that is about it. Well, now I know a little more, and it is actually a whole lot more enjoyable to watch football games when you know what is going on! Imagine that. He is a very patient teacher and I am learning actually quite quickly.
Said boyfriend is teaching me the positions and plays in football with  some interactive video games, which actually is really helpful, and not something you would ever imagine me participating in. Haha
BYU vs. WSU - was a white-out game. It was kind of cool to see the whole stadium  decked out in white. 

I thought this was hilarious. The kid in front of us is obviously just learning how to spell correctly, because WC  stands for Washington State, and I guess he thinks they "suk."

4 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Well, if he is a true blue BYU football fan and is teaching you all this important stuff, I guess I approve! Andy & my brother were at that same game. David was very humbled.

Missy said...

Shawn would also approve. :) I love that you're learning by playing video games! I can't picture it!

Kelly said...

Way to go Krystal! It can be very fun especially when you know someone playing! ;)

The Gurrs said...

that is great! I love your creative words that "they pounce on each other"--it made me laugh ;)