Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stuart Falls & Friends

Patrick & I and Heidi & Andy on the Stuart Falls trail.
Heidi and Andy and Patrick and I went on a double date this past weekend up to Stuart Falls / Sundance area. The leaves were so perfect! It has been a beautiful fall, where rarely the yellow and red are both fairly vibrant at the same time.

Stuart Falls - beautiful in the fall, especially.

I love this picture of Heidi & Andy! So cute!

The Stuart Falls trail takes you right through the gorgeous red leaves.


I was just being silly taking pictures over my shoulder and got my eye too! :)

Sundance

You cannot even see Timp behind up because of the lighting, but there it is!
We had a really good time. I love the mountains and appreciate life-long friendships! It was fun to spend time with Heidi and Andy and enjoy a date. I can't believe Heidi and I have known each other for so many years! I was happy to introduce them to Patrick as well.

3 comments:

Katie said...

It must be something about Moses Lake friendships. People look at me like I'm crazy when I talk about still doing things with high school friends. I love it. Looks like a beautiful hike. I see you're reading The Class Castle. It's one of my favorites! I hope you like it.

WalkConkies said...

Ha ha. You "like" that picture of Andy and I - you should because you are the one that posed me like that :)!!! You are in big trouble. And, why I have my big bright phone in my back pocket is beyond me. I must have been thinking you were going to take a picture from in front - imagine that :). But, it was a blast and fun to meet Patrick. You two are too cute together and we had too much fun! Beautiful hike too!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh! Those colors are killing me!! I need to go on that hike ASAP!