Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Going to China


So I just signed up to go to China over spring break with a program for educators subsidized by the Chinese government/education system. So...I will be travelling with a bunch of boring teachers like myself.... jk....but it will be a really interesting and very cost efficient trip. My roommate Keri is going with me as well. What I'm most excited about, is that other than touring Chinese schools (jk), I will among other things, be able to walk on the Great Wall of China, see the Terra Cotta Soilders, and tour the Forbidden City.

7 comments:

Relaxed Cat said...

Suuuweet! My Aunt Sherry LOVED touring China!

Scully said...

Seriously, SO JEALOUS!

Unknown said...

Scully, you will love the teacher lifestyle! :)

Missy said...

Incredible, E!!! :)

WalkConkies said...

Amazing! One more fun thing to scrapbook soon!!!

JMadd said...

Sounds like it will be a blast.

Duludes said...

Its about time you go on another amazing trip. I was starting to worry about you. j/k. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear some great stories.