Sunday, October 31, 2010

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....




My Halloween costume. Thrown together in an hour - with my roommate who threw hers together in an hour. Don't ask, I have no idea what I was thinking! I'm not saying it isn't remotely cute, but I look like a freak. I hate spiders in fact, but this year I decided to go to our big Halloween shin-dig as a spider web. (???????) My roommate went as Carrie from the 70's horror movie, neither of us has ever seen. Hmmm....haha. Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Katrina said...

That spider on the forhead is creepy!! Pretty creative I'd say.

Michelle said...

I can't believe you put that together in an hour! Impressive!

Relaxed Cat said...

ewwwwww :)

Missy said...

Very nice to pull that off in an hour.

WalkConkies said...

Homemade costumes are the best and I have to say I'm impressed - although I'm kind of glad we weren't at the same party - I don't know if I could have standed being so close to those spiders :). Too fun!

Missy said...

You know for all the super "yucky" things people can dress up with all the dripping essentials I would say the spiders creep me out the most,haha. I think you did great for only an hour! Very impressive, but what is more impressive is that you didn't flick any of them off during the party!