Thursday, October 18, 2007

Technology-Tied



SO, I may not be posting much for a while because I have realized I am too tied to my technology! I enter grades electronically online so if I am not at school teaching I am probably home online entering in grades. And then I start web surfing, and e-mailing and facebook checking, and wondering who has commented on my blog, and ect.,ect.,ect., and on my cell phone talking to whomever, and I just need to take a step back from all of the electronic noise! I even accidentally added a guy on facebook who is not my friend with the same name, who then proceeded to accept me as a friend and call me hot...and now, I JUST need to stop! :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

NO! Don't leave us, Esperanza!

Panini said...

okay . . . do what you need to - I understand, it can get to be just too much! I'm kinda feeling similarly. :) time to step back for awhile -

Missy said...

Are you ready to come back yet? Miss you!