Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Vertical Vibe

I am a crazy person! My roomates were asking me all night long what I had had to drink! As an FHE group we went to the Vertical Vibe up at The Canyons in Park City, and saw Switchback, who were scheduled for a free concert as part of the Sundance Film Festival. So fun! And I let my inner 14-year-old out! I fell on the snow, started laughing and in front of all these people started making a snow angel! I was dancing around the parking lot, in the mosh pit at the front of the concert and being very, very loud in general. For those of you who know me, you know the slap-happy mood I am talking about! Everything was suddenly uncontrollably funny. I think I was coming down from stress, disappointment, and the crises of turning 27 at the end of the week! But I had the time of my life! And you know, we have some cute guys in our FHE group, and it was just fun to be with guys who can be "good" guys and not be stuffy. They could get up there and dance and sing too, and act loud in general as well. Soooo attractive.

SJ and I also went with a group up to Sundance last Friday and had a lot of fun. SJ was so cute that the waiter at the resturant got us past the 1 hour wait for a table and sat us right down! Props to her! We also decided that part of the fun is having everyone on the street look at you to see if you are a star, its just fun to be looked at! jk

And I wonder why my mother says that in many ways I am still a little girl....

And to my critics I say, you only live life once! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! Life is short, disco naked!

Unknown said...

btw-I'm so jealous you got to go to that concert. Was a certain boy starts with "C" there? I just couldn't justify it knowing how late it would go and how early I'd have to get up.

Unknown said...

Yes, "C" was there...and my FHE dad Sean, is totally into the music scene, like at Muse and the new club Velour, I guess those guys totally hit all the events, so people you should get to know, maybe some fun people to hang out with?

Scully said...

That sounds so fun! I'm so tired of being responisble! So I stayed up until 1 last night giggling hysterically with my roommate and now I'm paying for it. Responsibility is SUCH a dirty word. Oh, and I think only even year birthdays are good. Both 25 and 27 were unhappy. What big plans do you have for your b-day? And do I know who 'C' is?

Unknown said...

Are you saying I am going to have a bad year?!?! jk. LOL. "C" is just a guy in our ward, just brand new, so no, you wouldn't know him scully. But plan on fun things for my birthday....

Scully said...

Not bad years, bad birthdays. One of my friends decided to bring the boyfriend who was visiting from Las Vegas and they were in the middle of a 'should we break-up or not' episode and they decided to have a DTR in the middle of dinner. Plus I was in this whole 'not where I want to be/I'm karma's scapegoat' mentality. But so far the year of 27 is shaping up quite nicely!

Scully said...

Oh, and I managed to spill a full glass of water all over the table and floor and Heather's husband Kirk appeared to hate every minute of the dinner etc.

Missy said...

Let the wild girl out, Esperanza! LOL. Sounds like you had a great time. I've decided not to have any more birthdays. I am old enough...lol.