Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Double Date & BYU Basketball

P & I with  our free Jabari Parker t-shirts. They couldn't say his name or BYU's on them, but 6,000 t-shirted fans greeted Jabari, who attended the game Saturday night.

Dad, Mom, Me & P

My cute parents - who met at BYU 40 years ago this year!
My parents came down to Utah for Thanksgiving last week and we all went to the BYU vs. Cal State Northridge game Saturday night. The game was a really good one, close score and a ton of fouls. What was really fun about the game however was shopping at the BYU Bookstore and getting free tickets to the game, and taking P on a double-date with my parents. It was fun to be there with him as well as with my parents who were just a little bit silly, and cheering a ton, reminiscing on their days at BYU. They like Patrick as well which is really nice, they appreciate his sense of humor and handyman skills, and of course the way he loves their daughter. :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your parents are so cute! I saw them when I was in Moses Lake. I bet that WAS a fun game. Love the t-shirts. I hope he chooses to go there. :)

Missy said...

What a fun game! Shawn wanted to go but didn't. You and Patrick look so cute together!