Sunday, August 12, 2012

Boy + Music + Rain

We had to hide under the blanket for a lot of the concert because of the pouring rain.



I took the boy I'm dating up to see the Mormon Tabernale Choir and Utah Symphony  @ the Deer Valley Music Festival (I had free tickets). It kinda sounds like a grandma-grandpa type date, but it was a lot of fun. The Deer Valley Resort has wonderful atmosphere, the venu is right where the bunny slope would be. I actually think it was quite romantic - the mountains, the music, even the rain.

It actually rained quite a bit of the time and we just had one blanket and no jackets, but it made for a fun summer memory. We laughed at the thought of people thinking we were funny hiding under the blanket up in the back row. We peaked out and watched the couples around us, cheering them on if they finally kissed each other after hours of the concert because it was just too pretty of a setting not to sneak a kiss.

Sometimes when things go wrong they end up being a lot more fun than if everything had gone just right. I think the rain made it a lot more fun. :)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Love this!! So excited for you Krystal!!

WalkConkies said...

How romantic! You are right - it is the times when things don't go exactly perfectly that make the most lasting memories!

Katrina said...

This is a much better picture of you and Patrick under ther blanket in the rain than You and I under plastic bags and jackets at Bryce Canyon! Looking good.

Katie said...

Cute boy. Fun date! :)

The Gurrs said...

How fun! You guys look WAY cute together.
I couldn't help laugh at the foot shot--just reminded me of Kip and Lafawnda :) socks make me laugh.