Friday, June 01, 2012

People Are Talking

I woke up this morning to this e-mail in my in-box, and I'm just goint to admit it totally made my day, maybe even my week:

"Hey! I thought I'd just shoot you a note. I was in a board meeting for the McKay School of Education Alumni Board today since I do PR for the school, and I was just chatting with a few people there. We got to talking about how I went to Payson, and they said oh, the English department there is just great, we talked about that for a while, then it got around to me being involved in newspaper and the women there just had glowing things to say. One, whose name totally escapes me, said something along the lines of she (aka you) is so great because she practices what she preaches. She teaches, she gets published, and she cares about her students. Anyway, I, of course, echoed those sentiments and added a few of my own, but I wanted to just let you know that we were talking about you!"

---Former Student

2 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Awesome. It is nice to know that people realize that you are making a big difference!

Kelly said...

That's wonderful Krystal! I've always known you great you are!