Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yosemite: What are men?


What are men to rocks and mountains? - Jane Austen

Bridalveil Falls

Vernal Falls

This past weekend was fall break and my friends and I went down to Yosemite National Park. My family visited the park several years ago in the summer and I fell in love! I had no idea, however, how gorgeous the park would be in the fall! The colors were amazing, and it only got down to about 40 degrees at night. We spent three days in the park and luckily, we were able to camp right in the park as well.
Cathederal lake

Mirror Lake
Our campsite!

4 comments:

Reece and Caitlin said...

Looks like it was really pretty! We were in LA, you should have dropped in and said Hi! haha

Missy said...

Gorgeous time of year, agreed!

The Gurrs said...

How fun! What a beautiful place, and what I beautiful camper! You just keep looking more beautiful and skinny each time I see pictures of you.

WalkConkies said...

Wow, I need to take a little trip to Yosemite sometime - looks gorgeous! And, I LOVE your teacher costumes - there wasn't a place to comment on that post, but I'm glad I scrolled down to see 2 other posts I somehow missed! Looks like fun!