Sunday, January 02, 2011

Quality Family Time @ Christmas






I've realized as I have gotten older that time spent with family doesn't come around quite as often as you would love it to - so you have to make the most of those treasured moments when you are together!

We spent Christmas out at my sister's house in Indiana (everyone except Reece&Caitlin) this year and had a wonderful time. With a bunch of little kids you can't get out and do too much, but it felt wonderful to have a down-home Christmas just spent with the family watching movies, playing games, sleeping in, wearing pajamas all day, and making holiday treats. I love my family! Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with your families as well.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas. I'm sure it was cold in Indiana!

Missy said...

Nothing beats a great Christmas with the family at home. So glad that you got some relaxation in and some family time!

WalkConkies said...

So fun! Your family all looks great! We just barely got to the gingerbread house for fhe this week!!! ha ha. Glad you had fun and a much deserved break! Thanks for getting us together beforehand!

the view from here: said...

oh, good times for sure! and can i just say that we have such a cute family! =)