Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear Mr. Tire-Man


Thank you for having pity on me when I came into your tire store bawling my eyes out, mascara dripping down my face, frantically making calls to the men in my life who were not answering their phones. Thank you for the brand new wheel and the brand new tire for free; you saved me $300. I promise I wasn't crying on purpose to get your attention or your services. Oh, and thank you for the bottled water as well.

I am a little creeped out however that you called me afterwards to chat. I don't know if it's okay that you got my cell phone number off the computer and called me. Then again, you could just be a nice man (so says my father).

7 comments:

Relaxed Cat said...

You definitely owe him a service in-kind. ;)

Missy said...

A free tire?!! Wow! I think I agree with your dad. Nice guy...hopefully??!!

Missy said...

The optimist in my wants to go with "nice guy". ;) After all he did save a damsel in distress, right?

the view from here: said...

yep. nice guy. most definatly. ;) glad you finally wrote about this!!

Katrina said...

really nice guy! Is he that handsome?

Unknown said...

No, that isn't a picture of the man, sad to say - he is shorter than me and bald. haha

Rena Lesué said...

other women would put out for less.

=)