Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Eclipse; best one so far...



Best Twilight movie so far--don't you think? Edward wasn't as white and scary looking and wears less lipstick; the acting is getting way better; too bad they can't go back and re-do the first ones. And I'm still on Team Jacob and always will be.

I just have to say though, the scene where Bella and Edward decide to save sexual intimacy for marriage kind of made me giggle. It was just kind of awkward, but way to be Stephanie Meyer, for keeping it clean!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I agree it was the best one so far. And I agree that the wanting-to-have-sex scene was a little awkward. Nonetheless! It was so fun! And even funner to go out with about 20 other pathetic married women. :)

Reece and Caitlin said...

I loved the commercial I saw for it....it goes: "the werewolf is hotter" and then shows whatever his name is leaning on a car with his shirt off. Great marketing! It make me laugh.