Monday, February 15, 2010

My Favorite Valentine



The biology teacher at the high school had his students make biology-related Valentines for their friends and teachers. I received a small pile. This one is my favorite. "To my future spouse, Ms. Baker: You are to my heart as athlete's foot is to my toes. You grow on me and grow on me until you finally take over everything." [On the back] Handcrafted with love from XXXXXX XXXXXXX. Another favorite: Ms. Baker every time I look at your maxilla I have to be resuscitated. :D


Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Ha ha. That is hillarious! I need to go back to our biology class to remember exactly what a maxilla is!?! Thank goodness for google, huh - too bad we can't find ALL our answers that easily! Glad you had some fun Valentines!!! Call me ASAP - I have your gloves and we need to get together!

Missy said...

Too funny! It is good to hear that you had a few good chuckles!

The Gurrs said...

Those are hilarious!!! Those poor boys are going to be heart broken when they finally realize you are not planning on marrying them one day :)