Sunday, January 31, 2010

You are Never Too Old

...for a themed birthday party! 17 of my friends and I went to Pirate Island Pizza in Orem for my birthday! We didn't know what we were getting into, we thought it might be like a cheesy-Chucky-Cheese, but it was actually really fun! The food is not too bad and reasonably priced and the waiters and waitresses are all dressed up like pirates!






Little did we know Thursday nights are karaoke nights, so I karaoked for the first time in my life on my birthday as well! Well, first time somewhere other than a living room that is....

I have such amazing friends and am thankful that they are also the type of people up for a little random fun! Thanks for everyone who helped make me feel special on my birhtday!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I remember our karaoke nights in our living room! So much fun! Glad you had a wonderful birthday surrounded by great friends! :)

WalkConkies said...

Okay, so I need a little karaoke night now! So, lets karaoke and scrap sometime in the next week or two! We missed you yesterday - hope you had fun w/ your bro and sis! I hope you got our message on your phone - we did a little karaoke singing of our own on your b-day :)! Glad you had a fun party! You deserved one!!!

JMadd said...

Good times!

Missy said...

That's great! I love karaoke! But only in my living room...Pirate Island is fun too. Glad you had a good one!

Rena Lesué said...

sounds like fun! happy bday! arrr.

The Gurrs said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! I'm glad you had fun and got to let loose with the karaoke! I swear you have karaoked before. Didn't we go with Kelsea and Laura and Devin and everyone. Where you rent those rooms. I remember you being phenomenal. I hope you haven't forgotten those amazing moments :)

Unknown said...

Lindasy! I forgot about that! But that was a karaoke room with no audience....who was it that liked Devin anyway, was it you?