Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bumble Bee Problems


I am outside my house checking my oil and the hottest man in all of Provo comes over and asks if I need help and I don't, but he helps anyway and while we are standing there chatting (me holding up the hood of my car), a big old bumble bee comes flying around me and won't leave me alone and must like my deoderant because it is flying around my arm pit / area and I'm trying not to scream, and am whimpering a little and trying to hold still and said hottest man in the neighborhood says with a chuckle that he would swat the bee away for me but it is in a precarious position (which it was): Embarassing Moment.

12 comments:

Relaxed Cat said...

HAHAhahahahahhHAHAhaha!

JMadd said...

Is this the hot man that I know, or a different one? I think that's a pretty good story.

Scully said...

Still, you had a conversation with the hottest man in Provo. I would mark that down as a win. ; )

Unknown said...

Yes JMadd, it is the man that you know! :D

WalkConkies said...

Ha ha! I'm just proud of you for not screaming and dancing around and making a complete idiot of yourself - like I ALWAYS do! Atleast you attracted the hot guy along w/ the bee - maybe he liked the smell of your deodorant too :) Just kidding - too funny! My mom is in town this week - but we need to scrap soon!!! Is your trip as soon as school is out?

Unknown said...

Heidi - I did make a minor idiot of myself and that is part of what was so embarrassing!

Jamie said...

You always crack me up! :)

Stupendousman35 said...

Must have been the hottest man besides me. Second hottest. Ha!

The Gurrs said...

I love you Krystal!

Michelle said...

I agree with Scully--mark it down as a win.

Missy said...

:D Hahahah! So sorry that the deodorant loving bee couldn't leave well enough alone! But, yay, for getting a chance to talk with Mr. Hotty. :D

Kelly said...

That is a great story Krystal! So anymore developments with this guy?? ;) It has been so long since I have talked to you!!! How have you been! Is school out soon?? I am sure you are excited! Any plans for the summer? Hope you are doing well! I promise to check your blog more often. I have been so bad lately, so sorry!