Monday, April 20, 2009

In 30 + Years I Hope I

look like Helen Mirren.


Have you ever just seen yourself in a movie? Seen a character and the way they are written and dressed and knew it was you? I had that odd experience watching Inkheart a few weeks ago at the $ movie.

I am going to be Aunt Elinor in 30 years. She was quirky, wore too much makeup had extravagent yet artistic clothing, had too many books, and no patience for children, but was completely loveable. She goes on world-wide adventures through her books, and ends up helping save the day afterall. If I don't get married--that is what I am on the fast-track to being! I actually thought she was very endearing as a character--and I hope so--because that character in Cornellia Funke's book--is the future me! :D I hope I would be that beautiful at over 60 too! And please love me when I am a single old woman hiding in my very large library! :D

Who have you seen yourself as in a movie?

5 comments:

JMadd said...

Ouiser Boudreaux in Steel Magnolias. Serious.

Treat Queen said...

Helen Mirren is beautiful.

I hope I look like Emma Thompson.

Unknown said...

Nice picks ladies! :D

Missy said...

You know I am not sure...I will have to do some research this weekend...;-)

O.t. Manary said...

I would love to see some like that about me... hehehe

I hope I look myself not too old. (dendomzalol)

WONDERFUL!!!!