Thursday, April 12, 2007

Four Square



Scully tagged me, so here it is:

Four Jobs I Have Had


Journalism/English Teacher
Bartender/Waitress at The PepperCorn Grill
Voice-Overs for McAfee Inc., and Customer Retention dept.
Fox 13 News, SLC (Bottom of the Totem Pole)

Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over

Bridget Jones' Diary (edited version)
Pride and Prejudice (The New Version)
The Hunt For Red October
A Cinderella Story


Four Places I Have Lived


Moses Lake, Washington
London, England, UK
Provo, Utah


Four TV Shows I Watch


October Road
Anderson Cooper 360


Four Places I Have Gone On Vacation


England
Ireland
Scotland
Austria
Germany
Canada
44 out of the 50 States
(I love vacations!)

Four Websites I Visit Daily


www.google.com
www.gmail.com
www.nebo.edu
www.blogspot.com

Four of My Favorite Foods

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's (with no cheese)
Cafe Rio - Shredded Chicken Salad
Yoplait Yogurt - I'm a confirmed addict
Ripe Red Tomatoes with salt

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1- Window shopping at Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, Borders, and Banana Republic.
2- Doing a Scrap-Night at the scrapbook store.
3- Sitting in front of the fireplace, wraped in a blanket, playing games, and eating popcorn with my family.
4- Driving in the mountains, windows unrolled, radio blasting!

5 comments:

Panini said...

What states haven't you been to? Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, and Kentucky?

Scully said...

I really need to start taking vacations! Maybe I should stow away to Europe at the end of June. That would make for an exotic sounding reason to avoid the HS reunion!

Unknown said...

I haven't been to: Alaska, Hawaii, Texas, Florida, Alabama, and Louisianna, but I want to!

Missy said...

Wow, E, you really do get around! That is amazing that you have only 6 states left to visit!

Unknown said...

I get around huh?!? Heh Heh.