Thursday, May 23, 2013

You May Call Me "Master."

Okay,  not really, it sounds dorky, but congrats to me, I just graduated with my master's degree a few weeks ago from Southern Utah University. I technically graduated in December 2012, but walked in May.

I truly wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for the support of my parents. I cried 1/2 way through, ready to quit, when my dad gave me a pep-talk to keep going. Thanks, dad!


Recieving my diploma from President Benson, Southern Utah University, 2013


Getting hooded for my Master's Degree - a very cool moment.
 I remember seeing someone get hooded at my older sister's graduation from BYU years ago, and made the goal to someday be hooded too. I never thought I'd actually go through with it, but accomplishing this has shown me that I can truly accomplish anything I put enough time and effort into.

The fun thing as well - is participating in the cirlce of life - so to speak. I love getting to celebrate with my favorite graduates from high school every year as well.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! I want to do that someday, too. For now, it's just a distant goal, though. :)

Missy said...

Wow! You are amazing with what you've accomplished! Congrats!!!