Sunday, August 28, 2011

Amsterdam for nice girls








My friend Krista and I took a last minute trip to Amsterdam and had really a lot of fun. I wasn't sure how I would like it - not being a pot smoker and all! It was really really fun. There are plenty of things for nice girls to do there far far away from the redlight district and the pot smoking "coffee houses."





We shopped in the market, ate cheese, looked at flowers and windmills, went to the VanGogh museum and rode a canal boat....we went to the Anne Frank house and rented bikes and went around the city of Haarlem. It was really really great! What a beautiful city and country!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Simply gorgeous photos! I am glad that you went!

WalkConkies said...

How beautiful - you and the scenery! Looks like you had a blast with your friend - well deserved :0). Next time you need a companion for some fun excursion - invite me - okay, maybe a close one :0)!!!

JMadd said...

Aahh, freedom! I'm so glad that you get to do all of these cool things.

Missy said...

Oh my goodness! I love those pictures! It does look like a fun place to visit. That cheese is making me hungry. ;)