Friday, December 18, 2009

A Compliment Goes a Long Way

I received a really cool compliment from my administrator yesterday. He said I work really well with the at-risk students. He wants me to consider getting my ESL endorsement (paid for by the district) because of how well I work with that demographic. That just made me feel really good because I do work really well with at-risk students as well as ELL students and I feel a lot of accomplishment and feel success in my ability to help kids who are having a really hard time academically and in life. I am happy that that is something that is known about me as a teacher! He said I am known as a good teacher and that feels great.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations Krystal! What a great compliment. I would have never thought that you weren't the best would have loved being your student!

Scully said...

Yay! I'm totally impressed with your ability to do such great work with at-risk kids. It is a gift!

Katie said...

That's awesome. I wish I had your talent in that department =-) Go, you!

Relaxed Cat said...

Yay!!! You know it!

The Gurrs said...

What a great compliment! You are a very inspiring and uplifting person and always help everyone around you!